Description of the article:
Goldanalytix GoldScreenSensor – the product features at a glance:
- Gold test device for quick and simple authenticity tests of gold and silver
- Suited for coins and ingots from about 1/4 ounce up to one ounce / 50g (also in capsules or blisters)
- Simplyfied measurement mode supports by alloy assignment
- Immediately identifies also the frequent and very dangerous counterfeits made of tungsten or tungsten alloys (this material has the same density as gold)
- Suited for mobile applications - fits in almost every pocket!
You want to be sure that all that glitters really is gold (or silver) and not be victim of one of the numerous precious metal forgers?
If the answer is yes, the GoldScreenSensor by Goldanalytix is the correct precious metal tester for you. This electronic gold tester for the pervading authenticity test of precious metals gives you safety when trading precious objects. The GoldScreenSensor establishes the genuineness of precious metal coins or ingots within seconds - even through caspules and blisters.
The test is simple and straightforward:
1. Place object on the sensor field;
2. Wait for the result (gold and silver alloys or typical materials of counterfeits are displayed);
The application fields are numerous: for precious metal traders, for bancs, for private sellers, second-hand markets and all other occasions of the precious metal trade.
The advantages of the "GoldScreenSensor gold test device" are among others:
+ quick and pervading authenticity test (goes through gold layers that often are plated on the outside and discovers the counterfeit core)
+ avoidance of high financial losses caused by buying false gold or silver
+ avoidance of legal consequences (those who sell counterfeit precious metals have to prove that they haven't been put them into circulation)
Perfect for buying and selling precious metals! If you are not sure about some objects or the result are not as expected, you can find out the nature of these objects by using the conductivity charts.
The penetration depths depend on the metals' electrical conductivity - up to 650 µm on each side in case of .900/.916 gold - so in total 1.3 mm, about 250 µm for pure silver and 350 µm for pure gold. Thanks to the analysis of numerous counterfeits, we know that the GoldScreenSensor is suited for objects up to 50 grams, for which the thickness is the limitin factor. The GoldScreenSensor can test coins from 1/4 ounce on and bars from 10 grams on (The measuring coil has to be fully covered). For smaller and/or unevenly shaped objects (nuggets, scrap metal, dental gold and so on), we recommend our "GoldScreenPen".
Scope of delivery:
- Calibration piece made of copper
- Detailed instruction manual
- Practical padded case
- Quick quide on the device's reverse side