Description of the article:
Goldanalytix DensityScreenScale – the product features at a glance:
- density scales by Goldanalytix for establishing the density of (precious) metal
- can measure objects of up to 1.5 kg
- density establishment according to Archimedes' principle
- fast estimation of karatage (possilbe in only 1 minute) - including density calulation tool for easier use
- universal testing method - also uneven geometries or surfaces are no problem
The Goldanalytix DensityScreenScale- Detection of fake metals made easy - Compact and space saving
You're planning to purchase jewellery, ingots or coins - but are they real?
The Goldanalytix density scales is the universal solution to this question because a gilded brass ingot differs extremely from the density of pure gold. The density is tested by the tried and tested method by Archimedes. To do so, the object is weighed with a filter under water, then "normally" and then the measurement is already done! These two different values allow you to immediately establish the density using a simple formula for your calculator.
The realization of the measurement is very easy and the density's value is fast established. This allows you an insight into the quality and carat number of gold or also first clues for eventual forgings. The density establishment of geometrically very uneven objects are therefore no problem. Besides ingots and coins, you can easily examine cuttlery, candlesticks or picture frames for their specific weight. Just fill the scales' container with water and you can already start. After the realised measurement, you can calculate the density within seconds.
The results are precise and accurate – as you'd expect from Goldanalytix. The density scales can also easily be used by unexperienced users.
Scope of delivery:
- DensityScreenScale with complete montage
- Flash drive with Goldanalytix Density Calculation Tool (Excel-file)
- Instruction manual
- Delivered in a handy carry case
Koffer kam heute an. Alles war gut verpackt und die beigelegte Anleitung ist auch sehr ausführlich und verständlich. Nach kurzer Einarbeitung hab ich das Gerät bei einigen Münzen getestet - hat alles einwandfrei geklappt