Privacy statement of MARAWE GmbH & Co. KG with the trademarks Tifoo and Goldanalytix
MARAWE GmbH & Co. KG, including its subsidiaries and affiliates, trademarks etc. (collectively, the Company, We or Us) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Statement explains how We collect information about you that relates to your interaction with Us (your Personal Data), how Personal Data is processed by Us, how to contact Us with inquiries or complaints, and how to access, modify, or delete your Personal Data. Please read this Statement carefully before using the website. You might also like to print a copy so that you can remind yourself of what We do with your Personal Data.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We may use Personal Data for Our legitimate business interest, which includes marketing Our goods and services, running Our business, as well as engaging and developing great talent. Our processing of Personal Data collected from Our websites is based primarily on this justification. However, some use of Personal Data is necessary to comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on Our websites. This includes information provided when subscribing to Our services (for example to receive information from us), posting material or requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion online and when you report a problem with Our site.
• If you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Technical details of your visits to Our site, including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access. This may or may not include Personal Data.
We obtain information from you in three ways:
• by you typing your personal details in,
• by the automatic collection of information about you as you use Our websites,
• or from third parties.
Even though We can automatically process Personal Data, We will not use solely automated means of processing your Personal Data in a way that has a significantly adverse impact on you.
Please note that information which cannot reasonably be related to you is not considered Personal Data and is not subject to this Statement. Only information which can be connected to you is subject to this Statement.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
The system may also use web beacons which are similar but not identical to cookies in the way they operate. You can find out more about web beacons on Wikipedia.
If you are only browsing Our website and have not logged in, We will not ask you to directly submit any Personal Data. However, certain information (which may be Personal Data) - including computer and connection information, browser type and version, operating system and platform details and the time of accessing the website – will be automatically collected. This information helps Us improve Our site and deliver a better and more personalized service. It helps Us:
• Estimate Our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, so We can customize Our site according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to Our site.
We occasionally carry out market research and business development. A third party might help Us to do this and they may send a cookie or web beacon.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are a global business. As a result, the data We collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, any of Our locations; which may be inside or outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). Data may also be processed by staff around the world working for Us or for one of Our vendors. Staff may be responding to your information requests or providing support services, among other things. By submitting your Personal Data, you agree to this transfer, storing, and processing. We will store the Personal Data we collect about you as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it or as long as required to fulfill a legal obligation (laws or regulations may require Us to keep your Personal Data for a minimum period).
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Data is treated securely and in accordance with this Statement. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet cannot be completely secure.
Although We will do Our best to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to Our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use Our own procedures and security measures to try to prevent unauthorized access.
HOW WE WILL USE THE INFORMATION
We use Personal Data held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from Our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from Us or which We feel may interest you.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of Our sites.
• To notify you about changes to what We do.
• To protect the integrity of Our website, Our services, and Our reputation.
• To prosecute or defend legal claims.
• To protect other users of Our websites, and to ensure no unlawful or unethical activity occurs through Our systems.
We may also use your Personal Data, or permit selected third parties to use your Personal Data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, and We or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Data to any company in the MARAWE group.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• If MARAWE or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held will be one of the transferred assets. Similarly, your personal information may be passed on to a successor in interest in the event of a reconstruction, liquidation or administration.
• We also use demographic information to tailor the website to the interests of Our visitors. We share this with third parties so that they can provide us a better picture of Our customer base and general consumer trends.
• You may have accessed Our website through a hyperlink from the website of a third party such as Google. If so, you consent to your personal details, including behavioural patterns, being shared between Us and that third party in accordance with Our relationship with them.
LISTENING TO YOU
You can ask Us not to process your Personal Data (including passing your Personal Data to third parties) for marketing purposes. Additionally, if you think your Personal Data isn’t being processed in accordance with this Statement, you may object to such processing. We will respond to objections within a reasonable time. You can ask Us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes by indicating your choice on the forms We use to collect Personal Data. Afterwards, you can revoke your consent or object to processing at any time by contacting Us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some countries, you may have additional legal rights related to the processing of your Personal Data. These rights may include: obtaining and accessing information regarding the processing of your personal information; requesting that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances; objecting to, and requesting that we restrict, our processing of your Personal Data; lodging a complaint with the relevant data protection authority if you think any of your rights have been infringed by us.
Please note that there are exceptions to these rights and in some circumstances we are legally entitled to refuse your request to exercise your rights. Generally this is when your attempt to exercise your rights infringe on another’s rights.
If you have any questions about your rights or would like to exercise them, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
Any changes We make to this Privacy Statement in the future will be posted on this page. Please visit this page regularly to make sure you are comfortable with the Statement.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Statement are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unhappy with the way we have handled your Personal Data you can contact our privacy team at the same email address. In some countries, if you continue to have unanswered concerns, you may also contact the relevant data protection authority.